At the Cove 2/6-2/10. Room 8801, on the corner, could see the ocean, the pools, and dolphin cay - loved it - Fabulously soundproof Sliding Glass Doors.
After reading some of the reviews, I was expecting the staff to be ..... perhaps "unfriendly"....... nothing could be further from the truth, everyone we passed spoke to us, asked us how we were enjoying the trip, and whether there was anything they could do to help us? While the Food WAS expensive, I found it to be very good quality, even th hamburgers at the pool. I'd say if anyone spends ANY time researching before they book here, there shoudl be no surprises about the food cost, and therefore no unfair "shocking" reviews.......Best Filet Mignon I have had a Bobby Flay's ( Mesa Grill). Both the DInner Buffet at the Market Place and the Mosaic were very good. seems to be more choices at the Market Place.
I have one HUGH complaint, prior to going I set my heart on being at the Cain, adults only, to relax, read with no "kid" distractions................ The Music is too loud, and is 2 am night club BOOM< BOOM< BOOM music, in no fashion was that area condusive to adult relaxation.... I was extremely disappointed with the atmosphere in that area - it would have been better with children, than the pounding techno music incessentlyplaying. I would call it a YOUNG adult 18-27 area, to give a better description of what to expect. We spent our time at the upper deck pool between the Cove and the Reef, it was Quiet, relaxing and not as populated as the pools in the Royal area.
piece of advice, tip your room attendant on the FIRST day, not at the end of your trip.
Previously I had stayed in both the Beach Tower and the Royal tower. I enjoyed the Cover much better, and would go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day. While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island