After making the decision to go to Atlantis and after many hours of scanning Trip Advisor reviews, we decided to stay in the Cove (August 2012)! We felt we were more than well informed about everything Atlantis offered, both good and bad (bad for example, the expensive of eating at most restaurants). Our family of four loved everything about the Cove. This started from the Cove entrance, to our spacious bedroom and en-suite bathroom, to the private beaches, that can only be used by the Cove and Reef guests. We walked the length of Atlantis most days and felt reassured that our decision to stay at the Cove was ultimately the right one. If you can stretch your budget a little further, we feel it will be a decision that you won't regret. Would we go back again? Deffo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island