Just returned from a week at the cove. I sum it up best as a combination of las vegas and disney, on the beach! Rooms are nice but not spectacular, and fairly expensive. Definitely not romantic, but you will not be bored...it is fun! Cain pool is very cool but whoever designed it did not check out the sun patterns as the pool is in the shade much of the day. Its close to philly, so a 2.5 hr direct flight is a plus, but i dont think we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day. While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island