The Good...Exceptional Resort, Clean, Great Location, Spacious state-of-the-art rooms, Atlantis Casino, Atlantis Aquariums, Pools & waterslides, Architecture, Nearby strawmarket, nearby Ocean Golf Course, Atlantis Dolphin Swim, Nearby Snorkel/Scuba Excursions, Nightlife/Disco
The Bad & Ugly...Lack-Luster Service (anywhere in Nassau), ***Expensive*** (anywhere at Atlantis)
Average Pricing anywhere at Atlantis: Breakfast/Lunch for 2 $60. - $80., Drinks $7 - $15, Dinner w/ Wine for 2 $150 - $300
Please note: 15% gratuity automatically added to bill
Room Rates: $500 - $800 / night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day. While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island