we went to relax and it worked. the transportation driver to the resort was very informative. the Riu was right next door to the Atlantis resort Casino Enjoyed walking thru it. if you went after 6 pm. something's were free. ocean and surf were amazing. pool time was great. Entertainment group really worked hard to get people involved. GO JASON AND CREW. Food was good .some better than others. Reservation for specialty dinners left a little to the imagination.
only able to book a percentage of your stay at restaurants. for a five night stay only able to reserve 2 nights. all in all we had a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Paradise Island (the Bahamas), 3 km/1.8 Miles from Nassau * 100 m/328 ft from "Atlantis", the largest casino in the Caribbean * 14-story building * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3 km/1.8 Miles to downtown Nassau * 200 m/656 ft from various shops * 25 km/15.5 Miles from the airport * 200 m/656 ft from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Paradise Island Hotel Paradise Island
- Riu Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Sheraton
- Paradise Island Riu Hotel
- Riu Paradise Island Bahamas
- Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island Bahamas