I recently visited Riu for 4 nights, and had a great stay. It was clean, staff was friendly, and the all-inclusive deal was fantastic. I would emphasize that this is a very family-friendly resort, lots of families and kids, very little entertainment/nightlife for young adults looking to go out.
-All-inclusive meals and drinks, lots of options in buffet
-24 hour room service
-Rooms were nice and spacious, awesome ocean view
-Pool area was great, gets crowded so go early for chairs
-Right next door to the Atlantis. Even though Riu has minimal entertainment, you can just walk over - takes about two minutes.
-All-inclusive restaurants were a MAJOR disappointment. Stick to the resort buffet dinners.
-Wifi was shoddy everywhere except for the lobby
-Jacuzzi was gross. The water in it was brown and water was cold.
-Beach was okay. We didn't venture off far from right outside the resort but that area was overcrowded and not very scenic. Also water was ROUGH when we went in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Paradise Island (the Bahamas), 3 km/1.8 Miles from Nassau * 100 m/328 ft from "Atlantis", the largest casino in the Caribbean * 14-story building * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3 km/1.8 Miles to downtown Nassau * 200 m/656 ft from various shops * 25 km/15.5 Miles from the airport * 200 m/656 ft from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and BookIt.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Paradise Island Hotel Paradise Island
- Riu Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Sheraton
- Paradise Island Riu Hotel
- Riu Paradise Island Bahamas
- Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island Bahamas