The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$336
  • Pool
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$150
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$221
$214
Hotels.com
$799
  • Beachfront
Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$251
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
6,791 results
All reviewsroyal towerswater parkwest towermeal planlazy riverdolphin cayper personmarina villagebimini roadmarine lifefamily vacationdining planleap of faithjohnny rocketsrapid riverseafire steakhouseonce in a lifetime
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Ok so yes it's expensive. I went there with my company paying for my room. We knew it was expensive but here are a few tips to help.
1 - Breakfast at Dunkin Donuts! It's just across the street from Marina Village and has normal prices!
2 - Lunch by the pool. Burgers, dogs, chicken sandwiches with soda and chips for about $10. Keep your soda cup because it's free refills all day!
3 - Dinner - we stayed on the resort for dinner because we saved for breakfast and lunch. We liked Bimini the best. Burgers for $15. Not bad at all!
4 - Drinks. We have the Rum Runner bags (rumrunner.com) and filled them with clear rum, vodka, etc and brought it with us. Then we went to the duty free liquor store (in same plaza as dunkin) and bought soda, water, beer, and even more rum ($15 for a bottle)! Bring a collapsible cooler and an insulated cup with you and use this for your drinks!!!! Saved hundreds!!

Overall it is very expensive. We could have gone to an all inclusive resort (all food and drinks included) for same price or even less and wouldn't have had to worry about the drinks, food etc.) But it can be done on a budget!

Room Tip: Stay in the Royal Towers! Bit more expensive but worth it!!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
10  Thank NMRRCR
Reviewed January 16, 2014

As far as the grounds, service, spa, fitness center, food and activities go, the place is spectacular. The rooms haven't been updated since being built. I couldn't even guess what color the carpet was suppose to be but I didn't want to walk barefoot on it. The water pressure is poor so taking a shower is a chore. The water was sometimes yellow and black water (to put it nicely) backed up into our sink when other rooms toilets clogged. The sanitation procedures for linens are not sufficient in my mind. Our towels and bed sheets had yellow spots and blood stains. My daughter slept with socks,sweats and a hoodie pulled around her head to sleep at night because she was so disgusted by the bedding. If I went back I would upgrade to the Reef to see if it's any better. I hate to write a bad review because the place is unbelievable, but the room kept me from having an all around perfect vacation. We were on a top floor with an ocean front room so it was probably one of the better rooms.
I would like to mention food prices and purchasing pictures. Food is on the expensive side which I didn't mind because they have a lot of fish to feed. : ) A sandwich was $15, a bottle of water $4, a sandwich bag of fruit $10. Lunch was a minimum of $20 per person and dinner $35-$60. We didn't buy the food plan because I didn't want to feel obligated to only eat at certain places. We did a sea lion encounter while there which was $140 per person but worth it. At the end we were offered pictures but we couldn't buy just the ones we liked. You had to buy all of them on a disc for $120. Over all I loved the place just not the room.

Room Tip: Try the Reef
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank kenoshaice
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have been the the Atlantis a couple of times and it is always a good time. The pool is nice and the ocean is a plus, although we did not really spend any time there. The hotel is huge, so there is quite a bit of walking. The grounds are nicely maintained and the intricate stream / aquarium system is very interesting. The casino was one of my favorite parts. The sports area is a great way to watch a few games. You can also admire some million dollar yachts just outside. Overall, I recommend it if you have the chance.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2014

While the weather went south in a hurry, we had a great time enjoying the grounds and the beach. Later in the day, my wife and I went to the predator exhibit. We came back a hour later, but couldn't find our family (they had to move) and they had our wallets and IDs. All we had was our cruise cards. We spent 2 hrs looking for each other. We kept missing each other by 5 minutes. We were getting close to the time we had to get back to the cruise ship. With no money, we had to beg for $10 to take a taxi ride back to the cruise ship. Rodger or Rodney, (my head was spinning so much I can't remember now) who works at Atlantis, helped us out. He didn't have to, but what a great guy. It was so stressful. It is that kind of concern for people that makes Atlantis a great place to visit and enjoy.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Royal Towers, Atlantis in June. What a wonderful experience. The Royal Towers are stunningly beautiful and our hotel room was nicely furnished, very comfortable and had the most amazing view of the sea, beach and resort. From the moment we arrived at Nassau airport, where a calypso band was playing in the passport control area, to our personalized check-in agent at the Royal Towers Hotel, we felt pampered and totally relaxed. The beautiful aquarium right in the lobby of the hotel, the tasteful furnishings and smiling staff, all contributed to an unforgettable experience. The resort itself had fun water-parks, incredible restaurants (too many to choose from), an amazing casino, an opportunity to swim with the dolphins and tons of entertainment. A trip into Nassau on the water taxi was an added bonus as the guide regaled us with interesting facts about the Bahamas and all the famous people who have made The Bahamas their home. What an unforgettable experience - the whole holiday was just fun, fun, fun!!!

Room Tip: Try and stay at the Royal Towers and ask for a sea-facing room as high up as possible.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family