As far as the grounds, service, spa, fitness center, food and activities go, the place is spectacular. The rooms haven't been updated since being built. I couldn't even guess what color the carpet was suppose to be but I didn't want to walk barefoot on it. The water pressure is poor so taking a shower is a chore. The water was sometimes yellow and black water (to put it nicely) backed up into our sink when other rooms toilets clogged. The sanitation procedures for linens are not sufficient in my mind. Our towels and bed sheets had yellow spots and blood stains. My daughter slept with socks,sweats and a hoodie pulled around her head to sleep at night because she was so disgusted by the bedding. If I went back I would upgrade to the Reef to see if it's any better. I hate to write a bad review because the place is unbelievable, but the room kept me from having an all around perfect vacation. We were on a top floor with an ocean front room so it was probably one of the better rooms.
I would like to mention food prices and purchasing pictures. Food is on the expensive side which I didn't mind because they have a lot of fish to feed. : ) A sandwich was $15, a bottle of water $4, a sandwich bag of fruit $10. Lunch was a minimum of $20 per person and dinner $35-$60. We didn't buy the food plan because I didn't want to feel obligated to only eat at certain places. We did a sea lion encounter while there which was $140 per person but worth it. At the end we were offered pictures but we couldn't buy just the ones we liked. You had to buy all of them on a disc for $120. Over all I loved the place just not the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection is the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms at Paradise Island hotel have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. It's easy to enjoy the pristine white beaches of Paradise Island and gorgeous lagoons from our resort hotel in the Bahamas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island