I went to the Atlantis after a much needed vacation.
The rooms were nice, help was very polite, great beaches, good food, so much to do on the property. We only went into the town one day. People say it is expensive. I don't think it is any more expensive than Manhattan.
A few of the places I wanted to eat at were closed. The staff said because this was a slow season.
The beaches were beautiful. Try not to go to the beach by Shark Bites. They have a lot of people trying to sell you things.
It got annoying.
I also wish the pool and bars by the pool stayed open later. They closed at 7:00. That is very early. it would have been nice to go into the lazy river at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island