This was our second stay. Beautiful as always. Drinks are also pretty awesome. First time we went off the island to the fish fry but wouldn't go back. Too slow and had a sketchy cab ride back. This time, we ate at some of the restraunts in the property. The lazy river is amazing. Some of the lines were long on the slides when the cruise ships came in but not too bad. Drinks were always tasty. The only complaint was the service by the staff around the pool and bars( inside and by pool). They did not seem happy or ready to serve at all! We've been to Jamaica , Hawaii and other places and had much happier servers. Reminded me of some of the service you get here in the states at fast food restraunts. "I'll get to you when I'm ready ". Very disappointed in this department. I'm sure this is an awesome job to have if you live in Nassau so show it! If I were a gm, I'd get this fixed. Service is one thing that brings you back.
Now that being said, there were several that were really nice (front desk, room service and the waitress at the pool restaurant ). Also, the casino was fun and Plato bar had an awesome singer who did a great Whitney Houston! Cuban cigars were available on premise too. If we come again, kids will be coming. Just trying to figure out how much it would cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection is the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms at Paradise Island hotel have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. It's easy to enjoy the pristine white beaches of Paradise Island and gorgeous lagoons from our resort hotel in the Bahamas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island