Don't let all the hype of Atlantis fool you. Better bring your credit cards and savings account if you want to drink and eat without regret or just have fun. Royal Tower rooms look no better than motel 6. 15% gratuity on everything purchased. This place will make you go on a diet. Very children friendly....
Now the overall resort and appearance is top notch. Aquariums and water slides made the day memorable. Yacht site seeing was amazing. Cove like beaches and petty green water was a site to. High rollers are definitely welcome here.
If you like pay as you go, this is your resort. If you want a vacation with worry free entertainment and unlimited eating with same amenities, then choose Sandals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island