Dear all - please listen carefully: My wife was in Atlantis Royal towers 10 years ago and the only one thing she was remembering is "Excellent everything". OK - she convinced me to go over there together this time. Bathroom was not very clean, shower pressure was low and drain system needed to be snaked (after 5 min you stay in 2 feet deep water in the bathtub). TV is so old - did not even have an HDMI input (we like to watch our movies using iPhone via HDMI). And everything feels so old and so used... Bottom line - it does not cost $400 a day. Food is super high expensive and again - it does not feel right for the price...Not to mention that you have to pay for the food extra ...
And the last and most important thing I'd like you to tell:
We were walking through the beach and got into very nice area near Atlantis Cove building with nice pools and sunbeds and palms ... Once we were heading back, "gentlemen" in the uniform approached us and asked for our guest passes, we showed him guest pass from the Royal Towers, but he immediately changed his face and told us that this place for "Atlantis Cove" guests only and we do not belong here, and asked us to leave the area not in very polite manner. Even more, few seconds later, he yell at our backs that we must turn left into the beach now and not continue in the direction we were going to leave.
I am not the writer and never wrote a thing that long before, but I hope that I delivered the matter to you. There are many other nice places in the world. :))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection is the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms at Paradise Island hotel have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. It's easy to enjoy the pristine white beaches of Paradise Island and gorgeous lagoons from our resort hotel in the Bahamas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island