Just spent 5 days at the the Atlantis Resort. We stayed in the Royal Towers found the hotel and activities to be above average however very expensive. We did the meal plan which helped however this did not include gratuities which with the prices of the meals could be what we ate use to paying for a meal..the food was very good and plentiful. Drink prices were also high however were good.
This place is huge and offers alot of activities. This is definitely a family oriented place. Many kids and the place becomes very crowded when the cruise ships are in port.
Found the employees to be very helpful and friendly.
We have always wanted to visit and probably would not return due to the cost however I am glad we visited as it was a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island