Pros: A world unto itself, you never need to leave the resort for anything. Reminded me of a Disney mixed with Vegas style. Details at the resort are beautiful. Take time to notice all the details in decor. The Dig (world's largest open air aquarium) was worth going to every day. Water park is large and fun. Ask for Bellman named Mark...he was a sweetheart.
Cons: you will pay $3.50 for a can of soda. $49 for the dinner buffet at Royal Tower. You will pay gratuities each day for the bellman, pool attendant, etc, even if you don't use them. (And then the bellman will still have their hand out for a tip). This is not a budget vacation.
Taxi to Straw Market: $11 each way (for 2 people).
Stayed at the Royal Tower for 5 nights for a medical conference meeting; Water view. Very beautiful, and will save my pennies to go there again sometime. Fun for all ages.
We were underdressed: Swim suits and coverups are the dress of the day, but in the evening, expect to see semi-formal clothing around the casino and restaurant areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection is the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms at Paradise Island hotel have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. It's easy to enjoy the pristine white beaches of Paradise Island and gorgeous lagoons from our resort hotel in the Bahamas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island