Just got back from a 5 day stay at the Royal Towers with my family, two boys 8 and 10. In a nutshell, we had a fabulous time! Disregard all the negative reviews. The staff there was helpful and gratious. Everyone we met was friendly and went out of their way to help. We stayed in the Imperial Club so our room was on one of the upper levels. The room was clean and roomy, we even had a balcony with an amazing view. Pay for ocean view it is well worth it.
If you are looking for a quiet romantic getaway, Atlantis may not be the place for you. Although the new Cove seems more on the quiet side. However, if you are looking for a fun getaway with lots to do, especially with your family, this is the destination. My boys loved all the water rides and the aquatic life. We enjoyed watching the staff feed the various marine life every morning. They were eager to answer any of our questions. My younger son befriended one of the divers responsible for cleaning the shark tank and he dove for shark teeth to give my son. I think what made the vacation so special and memorable for us was the warmth and hospitality of the Bahamian people.
As for food, we ate at Fathoms, which was my favorite meal of the trip. My son forgot his DS game on the table and one of the waiters ran down after us almost to our room to return it to us. Bahamian Club was good. We also ate at Bimini Road, pretty good. We had appetizers at Chop Stix and they were all delicious. Food is expensive, there is no denying it. We've travelled to the Cayman Islands and I would say Atlantis is a little more expensive, but not much. I did not think drinks were that expensive or the bottles of water. Because we were in the Imperial Club, we never paid for breakfast and would take advantage of the happy hour and desserts in the evening. It was worth the extra money we paid.
Overall, it was a fantastic vacation. We would all highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection is the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms at Paradise Island hotel have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. It's easy to enjoy the pristine white beaches of Paradise Island and gorgeous lagoons from our resort hotel in the Bahamas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island