$364
Riu.com
  • Breakfast included
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$336
Bookit.com
$592
$479
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$270
$237
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$181
$136
Priceline
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$199
$187
  • Beachfront
Club Land'or Resort(Paradise Island)
$138
$1,125
7,032 results
All reviewsroyal towerswater parkwest towerlazy rivermeal plandolphin cayper personmarina villagebimini roadfamily vacationmarine lifedining planrapid riverjohnny rocketsleap of faithseafire steakhousebahamian club
Reviewed May 3, 2011

The bedding was not changed once wthin 6 days of stay. The Royal Tower was always short of towels, shampoo and conditioner, and room cleaning staff's attitude was awful. Food was OK. NO MORE ATLANTIS.

2  Thank bettyminsk
Reviewed May 1, 2011

WOW!!!!!!!- We just returned from our trip on April 28th. My wife and I wanted to try something instead of a cruise that we thought our young daughters would enjoy. They are 8 and 10 yrs old. We arrived on Saturday April23 around 1:30pm. Although our room wasn’t ready we were please to find we had been upgraded with a request to the 18th floor in the Royal Tower West Ocean View instead of a terrace view we had booked. The gentleman checking us in assured us although there were rooms readily available now the wait would be worth it. We accepted his advice to get some lunch and check back. Sure enough the room was ready and WOW-what a view. We looked over the entire resort as well down on to the connecting bridge room. It was awesome and well worth the 45 minute wait. Towers are centrally located for all attractions. The kids along with my wife and I enjoyed the pools and water park but what we found really nice was the beaches around the cove. They all were clean relaxing. The water was unbelievably clear and clean. We say rays and other fish just within feet of us and enjoyed baking in the sun well into to dinner time hours. W elected to take the Atlantis meal plan and we were very pleased with it and are confused why so many go against this option. We never waited a minute for a great meal each night. Wed started out with the Bahamian Club, Carmines, Mesa Grill, Casa De Angelo’s ( our favorite by far) and finished with a great dimmer on Wednesday night at Mosaic. We also enjoyed breakfast each morning and did not have to wait at all. When we would see a large line gathering we would slip off over to Murray’s Deli for a quick enjoyable breakfast. We did pack some snack from home to get us through the day but eating a late breakfast held us till dinner. I do recommend making reservations with the hotel because we walked right up each evening and sat down to first class dining all week. It is expensive but the food was well worth it and the kids enjoyed the options they could choose from along with a lot of food. The resort is awesome and we can’t wait to go back. The most expensive thing was the bottled water so I would suggest going over to the shops right outside of the Marina Village and purchasing the large bottles for #3.95 vs. $8.90 in the resort. The staff was great and helpful and very appreciative to all of us. We will remember this visit for a long time and high recommend it to families with kids.

Room Tip: We just smiled and trusted the staff
6  Thank reddogwv
Reviewed April 29, 2011

My wife and another couple are fortunate to travel alot but we'd never been to Atlantis. Our friends had (several times) so we trusted their judgment. I was a little concerned from what I read here but was VERY pleasantly surpised. Yes it's expensive but for a resort of this caliber I would say it was in line.
The check in process was seamless--I asked (with the help of a $20 bill) if any upgrades were available. We were upgraded to an ocean view on the 16th floor; beautiful view. The staff went out of their way to be friendly every where we went. If someone has had a bad experience with "politeness" I almost have to think it was the vibe the guest was giving off--but to each their own.
It was borderline tacky in some of the common areas but no different than Las Vegas in that regard--it's not the Bellagio but it's not Imperial Palace either--I'd say it's comparable to Mirage. The room was quite clean and it was extremely quiet--we were across from the service elevator doors so I was concerned about that but no problems at all. The bathroom was very nice as well.
While breakfast was part of our package there was always a crazy long line to get into the buffet (regardless of the mea) and frankly we were OK with skipping that. There's a coffee maker in the room so it wasn't that important to us. One day we did order room service and that was great--we moved our table over so we faced the ocean and shared oatmeal, juice and a pastry basket. It was more than adequate and was about $30 so I would recommend that over standing in line for the buffet personally.
We ate lunch at a couple of the outdoor restaurants. Yes they are expensive--$50 for 2 including an "ok" sandwich or salad and a drink or two--but it was adequate. I'd hate to have to feed kids though--but there were kid menus.
Speaking of kids there were lots of them but the place is so huge it wasn't a problem. Lots of pools to choose from too. We didn't have any problems with being approached by anyone on the beach but limited our beach time to the Cove beach and maybe it's private...I would recommend the lazy river thing even if you're older--we're in our mid 50's. It was a little creepy the first day my buddy and I did it alone as we tried not to bump into younger kids but the next day I did it with my wife and it was more fun--or at least not as creepy--especially for the kids! :)
We ate all our dinners outside the resort so I can't comment on the dinner places. But I can highly recommend the Poop Deck, Graycliff and Cafe Matisse on the main island. Cabs seem to run about $25 for four of us each way (including tip). Also we had drinks one afternoon at Senior Frogs near the straw market. I would NOT recommend this place for kids--we were there 5-ish and it was already rather bawdy. But it was fun.
My wife said the spa was nice for a pedi too.
Lastly the casino was nice. Frankly I expected it to be run down for some reason but it wasn't--the dealers were (mostly) fun and the machines were VERY loose on our trip. It did get a bit loud with the music they were playing but everyone was having a good time. I also have to say from a people watching--who am I kidding--female watching perspective there were plenty of places to let one's eyes wander but over all it was very tasteful.
So we'll definitely be back and I hope you have a good trip if you go.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank ohiocoalminer
Reviewed April 26, 2011

JUST ReTURNED FROM Family of 10 , 4 grand children 4-7 for 4 night stay at the royal towers. everything was fantastic. forget the reviews that comment about the staff, each and everyone of them could not do enought for us. the only problem is walking walking walking everwhere. they do have shuttle buses that take you to the different buildings on the premises. children thought this was the best time of their lives.. definitely have to get gourmet food plan. if really pays off; the buffets were extraordinary. any questions you can email me. s dalton50@aol.com

1  Thank goodie50
Reviewed April 23, 2011

Even though this trip would be the 4th time we have been to the Atlantis, I was really worried about all the negative reviews I had read as our last visit was 11 years ago. I should not have worried. All week I was trying to find the miserable help that never smiled or was unhelpful. I couldn't find them. Perhaps the fact that we were friendly and kind and polite to everyone we met had something to do with it? Hmmm, I wonder. Was it crowded? Yes it was but HELLO! It was spring break. I understood that when I booked the trip. The Royal towers pool is definitely the most crowded. If you don't like it, go to another pool area. Music too loud? Other pools don't have a DJ. Did my fabulous husband get up early each morning to get chairs at the pool? Yes he did. If you go during the busier times and that's not for you, then don't choose Atlantis.
Is the food really that expensive? Yes it is. If you can't afford it, then don't go to Atlantis. The meal we had at cafe Martinique was one of the best meals we have ever had(and we are from ny folks, we know good food). We ate a lot at breakfast so we didn't really eat lunch.
Over all we had a wonderful,fabulous time and we cant wait to go back. Please don't listen to the angry negative people.......

5  Thank beacherteacher