“Loved it”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We went to Olives in the Atlantis hotel for dinner one night while on Paradise Island right before Christmas 2013. It was terrific. The food was perfect (our eyes were bigger than our stomachs), the service was top notch. I only had to lift my eyes from my plate and a server appeared to inquire if everything was alright. The waiter had great recommendations for wine with each of our selections and was very knowledgeable. I would have been more than happy to eat every meal during our stay at Olives. Leonardo (the General Manager), greeted us and checked on us while he made his rounds at the restaurant. Great food, great service and great experience.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Our experience was spot on. Keep up the great work. We went to an olives in Vegas that was good but this was great. We will hopefully see you again soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

What an amazing experience...hope you have one too! The pasta is great and the GM Leonardo is awesome. He made this dinning experience wonderful. Thanks for the great service and food.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We would have given it an Excellent review if the service was better, need people with better personalities

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I recently went to the Bahamas and would go back again just to eat at Olives. I had the most wonderful Steak and Spaghetti, I also had the crab cakes. So well prepared and presented. The staff were all fabulous. Had the best time.

2  Thank Paula1952