“On the water; casual and fun”

Green Parrot Hurricane Hole
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 12, 2014

On the water across from Harborside and Atlantis. Very casual, but decent bar food (grilled fish was good). Happy hour and regular prices were decent. A nice change from the high-end places at Atlantis.

2  Thank Soulefulltraveler

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We ate here one night after many days at the Atlantis paying for overpriced food. This was a lovely little spot with just the casual and relaxed atmosphere we were looking for. We were a group of about 18 people so it was a pretty large group for this restaurant. We really liked the casual and relaxed atmosphere. I know we overwhelmed the server quite a bit but we were patient even when drinks took over 20 minutes. They have a nice menu for being such a small place! We did enjoy our food and beverages as well as a lovely sunset very much. My only complaint was that the server added extra food on our bill and refused to remove it. We ordered two conch fritters but there were four on the menu, he also brought out some random salad and just set it on the table and left. We also paid for most of our drinks at the bar after the very slow beverage service but somehow there were still 25 drinks on the bill at the end! We ended up paying it but I know there were mistakes and thing were added on. This is definitely a better choice for a couple or small group. It is a really relaxed atmosphere and I liked that about it.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great location for drinks, but the food was just average, nothing really fresh. Cute outside picnic tables on the water perfect for watching boats.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Traveling solo I stopped here for lunch. The place was recommended to me by another traveler and some of the locals. There is nothing fancy about this place, but it is one of the few places on the paradise island side I've found on the water. I was one of maybe 6 people there at the time and sat at the bar. The bartender was very polite and eager to talk. I agree with another reviewer in the bar being "Key Westy"... and that I enjoyed. Everyone just seemed genuinely happy. The sandwich I had was bursting with flavor. The menu is relatively small with mainly pub grub... but I believe the food was certainly made with care. I'd stop back for sure.... even if it's just for a drink next to the water. Keep in mind, this place is completely outdoors... a plus on the island!

2  Thank Moonrover2004
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Was very disappointed in the food and service. Food was sloppy and expensive. Service was horrible. Bartender was busy watching TV and the so called manager was busy chatting up women at the bar. We practically had to beg to be served. The place was dirty, plastic cups and napkins all over the floor. The bathroom was just awful.