“Wonderful!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
New Orleans
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The steaks could not have been better. Each was an excellent piece of meat prepared perfectly. The sauces & side dishes complimented perfectly. The fig dessert was to die for. We enjoyed this place SOOO much we ate here twice.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dee70471

Maine
“Food Quality Average-Price Outrageous”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We have been to Atlantis 5 times and have dined at Seafire 3 times. The quality of the steak is average at best. Me and my wife each had NY Strip , a salad each and shared two sides and I had 1 drink. Bill came to $190.00. It's nothing short of gouging. If the good is good quality and tastes like it then I don't mind paying but when you get done eating and get the check ... It's a kick in the gut. They proclaim that everything is so expensive because it needs to be shipped in... Dunkin Donuts disproves this theory.

McDonough, GA
“Excellent Steakhouse even for amateurs”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My husband who isn't a big steak person ordered the Filet Mignon and thoroughly enjoyed it. My friend ordered the pork chop and she enjoyed her meal also. The sides are a large portion - however to be such an upscale restaurant they need a better wine list.

Visited April 2014
Lexington, South Carolina
“best meal we had”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

It was the best meal we had while on the resort. Spent a few hundred but worth the splurge. Skip Nobu and come here.

Visited March 2014
Bethesda, Maryland
“I have had better steaks and service at Ponderosa”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Don't waste your time or money with this place. They charge high end prices but do not come close to delivering in terms of service and food quality. Service was slow and inattentive. We had to ask several times for the server to clear our table. They also got our order wrong several times. On the "Lobster Crab Cake" (more breading than lobster/crab), I asked for the "Pineapple Salsa" on the side, but they served it on top. I asked for my steak medium rare and it came medium well. When they tried it again, it came back medium. When I showed it to the manager, he seemed visibly annoyed and debated me about whether the steak was medium or medium rare (what happened to the customer is always right). He offered to get me another steak, but, at this point, I was hungry and tired of waiting so I said forget about it. The steak quality was not great either. I highly doubt it was Grade A prime (for $68.00, it should be). When it came time to pay the bill, the manager did take the lobster crab cake and a glass of wine off the bill, but did not have the courtesy to tell me in person—he had the server tell me. On our way out, I mentioned to the manager how disappointed we were in our meal, and he responded by saying "No one else had a problem," which incensed me (also not true since we saw at least two other tables complain). He then had the nerve to ask whether "I was suggesting he should have taken the steak off of our bill", to which I responded: "No, but I do expect good service and a good meal for the amount of money I paid." To that, he muttered something under his breath, and I asked him what he said. He responded by denying he said anything and stating that the only one trying to pick a fight was me. WOW!!! What kind of low class establishment is this? I have had better service and treatment at a 24 hour diner at 3:00 AM than this! I spoke to the food and beverage manager at Atlantis who agreed that the manager's handling of the situation was inappropriate. While he did credit $100.00 back, I told him I will never return to the place. You could not pay me enough money to go back. Why should I pay this kind of money to be subjected to insults from the management?!?! To be fair, the tuna steak that my wife ordered was excellent, and the sausage platter appetizer was also very good.

• Visited April 2014