“fun casino”
Review of Atlantis Casino

Atlantis Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Who said Atlantis is sunk? Bombastic entertainment complex combining Disneyworld theatrics with Las Vegas kitsch where you can gamble, dine and shop.
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Really enjoyed the casino. We are big gamblers and I was impressed by how well the machines paid out. Be sure that you use your players card at all times and make sure when playing cards that they check you in when you sit down!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,403)
All reviews
in 83 reviews
"gamble"
in 158 reviews

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I am only reviewing the slot gambling because that is all I ever play. The casino itself is nice with lovely glass sculptures throughout. But I don't go to casinos to see art. There were alot of machines that were broken and the casino also packed up with cruise ship visitors during certain times of the day. As for the slots, I have never ever seen slots this tight and I have played all over. I went 4 days and sometimes we went at night. Never won, never broke even, never once came ahead. The most we'd win was 5 or 10 bucks. And it would cost that much per play. We also watched other players and never heard or saw anyone win. Never heard cheers or heard the bells or whistles associated with big wins. Quite bizarre. Don't know how the table or card games operate, but the slots were awful.

6  Thank bjay5
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a very small casino by north american standards but it is worth the trip just to see the 4 different Dale Chihuly installations. These are giant blown glass installations that are placed around the casinos and they are truly amazing. You will most likely react like Doctor Sadler seeing a brontosaurus.

2  Thank Ryan O
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is very nice at night, but during the day is super crowded due to all the cruise ships coming in. Lots of slots and table games and free drinks while you play!!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Visited casino each night of our trip. (6). My husband and I are both slot players, as is my mother. We all had a good time. It is not different than any other casino I have been in. Drink service was good some night and almost non existent other nights. Three nights I won and three nights I lost. Yes, smoking is allowed. Did not bother me most times. The ventilation is pretty good. And I disagree with other reviews that say they had to walk thru a smoke filled casino with their children. No you don't, take the outside trail before you get to the casino and come back in after the casino. Just read your map you get when you check in.