We arrived at the Atlantis and ran into a bump because a few things wasn't told that we needed to stay here in this hotel. This wonderful supv/mgr Diane Ross immediately assisted us and took care of us and gave us all the pertinant info that we needed to have a good time. We checked in and went right upstairs above check in. The lobby is very nice and quaint but has ample space to access the pc, get assistance for cabs and direction and sit and relay.
The rooms were very nice and modern and the couch was very comfortable to sleep. We needed remote for the batteries and a garbage can and as soon as we called them they were immediately at our door in no time with fresh batteries and a can. I loved the fact that they had both of our friends right next door. We had went grocery shopping at the store and put everything away in our fridae and cabinets. All household products were available for use, so I felt like I was confortable in my own home.
The pool area staff was fantastic and the mgr who works there is so nice and warm. She gave me so many good spots to tour and great restaurants where I can get some conch. We always had fresh towels and the area had ample of enough space where you can swim, lay out and chill. The scenary of the yachts was picture perfect.
Bar by the pool:
The staff was quiet at first and I found that they dont really socialize with there guests like other countries I've been too like Jamaica, DR etc . We broke the ice with them and there management and was entertaining them while we were there so they started opening up. Them too were very hospitable . The drinks during happy hour was wonderful and at night you could definitely get tipsy- drunk .
Transportation to the Atlantis :
They were oh so nice and was cool that we had free transportation. I tipped them for there service and they were greatly appreciated. They run to about 11pm so we would hang by our hotel then go before the Atlantis park closes @ 7pm. The perk was having full access to Atlantis for free.
I travel alot and I came here because my girlfriend has time sharing. i can say by dar that the people of the bahamas are the friendliest people.
You can share a cab from the hotel to go to Senor Frogs and the front desk can arrange it for you. We also paid $15 to go from the hotel to the airport. I would have paid $34 each person bec we were all flying back from different places.
I loved this place and I'm thinking within the next couple of months to get time sharing here, I fell in love and the ambiance won me over .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the natural wonders of warm Caribbean breezes, blue crystalline waters and sparkling white-sand beaches, Harborside Resort offers Atlantis guests a vacation filled with beauty, relaxation and excitement. Situated just across the marina from Atlantis, you have access to a wealth of private amenities combined with the home-away-from-home extras that only a spacious, private villa can offer. The Harborside Resort is just steps from a harbor front restaurant and pool area, a children's pool with fountains, a fitness facility and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis - Harborside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Harborside Resort Paradise Island
- Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Harborside Resort Atlantis
- Harborside Resort At Atlantis
- Atlantis - Harborside Resort Bahamas/Paradise Island