“Average at Best... I Was Expecting More”
Review of The Point

The Point
Cuisines: Bahamian
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Maybe I am not looking hard enough for good places within walking distance around the Atlantis Resort... but I was really hoping for something above average with outdoor dining here. The menu selection was extremely limited. I had a Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich that lacked flavor. The fries did not appear fresh, and small soft drinks filled with ice were $3.50 a piece. Although I was happy to sit outdoors, the overall experience was rather disappointing. I'm beginning to think outdoor near the water full service dining is not a favorite around Atlantis. Perhaps I'm wrong. My recommendation is that if you are able, try and find another place to dine.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had breakfast here one morning as very convenient when staying at Harbourside. Order had a mix up, no bid deal. Service was okay. Holy windy or what! Difficult to eat when hair is flying in face. Food was just okay. On a calm warm evening would be lovely for drinks or snacks. Nice view. Probably won't return.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Well the food was very good here. The service was very slow.

We went there twice during our stay at the Atlantis.

This place is located right inside the harborside condominium resort. This is where we stayed, so it was very convenient.

I just think they need to work on their service. It was way too slow, and we were the only ones in the place.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Our favorite, out of the way place for breakfast. We love taking the shuttle over to the Point Restaurant at Harborside. Great views, good conversation with the staff, open air restaurant and a typical American or Continental breakfast. Great views of the harbor activity and the ships. We walk back to Royal through the marina. Great, up close views of the mega yachts in the marina. I highly recommend The Point for breakfast.

2  Thank Allentowntraveler1
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We had a late lunch after arrivng at Harborside. It's off the beaten path for everyone else - but for those of us onsite, they had great sandwhiches, burgers, wraps and from 3-5 they had $5.00 frozen drinks and Margaritas! Prices $15-$30.