“Great facility”

Mandara Spa at Atlantis Paradise Island
More attraction details
Owner description: The resort is located on Paradise Island, near Nassau and features fresh and salt-water pools, lagoons, waterfalls, and a marine habitat. The spa is a 30,000-square-foot facility with 32 private treatment rooms, two couple's villas, and two couple's spa suites with private bathing amenities. There is also a unisex relaxation lounge, a retail area, a salon, and men's and women's locker rooms with warm and cold plunge pools, steam and sauna rooms, and showers, with an aromatherapy room in the women's locker room and a plasma TV in the men's lounge room. Treatments include facials, microdermabrasion, cellulite therapy, teeth whitening services, body scrubs, salt glows, sunburn therapy, manicures, pedicures, makeup applications, hair services, waxing, wraps, bridal services, and therapies for men and children. The spa includes a 15,000-square-foot fitness center offering personal training, body composition analysis, nutrition and fitness analysis, yoga, and Pilates. Ancient techniques from Asia, traditional European spa therapies, and natural spices, fruits and minerals indigenous to The Bahamas meld together to provide the most unique treatments and the ultimate rejuvenating experiences. It is a divine sanctuary that escapes the limits of time. Sumptuous massages, rejuvenating facials, soothing wraps and exotic scrubs headline the roster of tried and true therapies. Brides can prepare for their special day, by spending the day in the spa with one of our many spa packages, in the event time is limited, just have hair, make-up and nails for the bride or bridal party. Advance reservations are recommended.
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I like to spa... the facility here was great, with the sauna, steam room, hot tub areas. I like to hang out after my massage... I had the 80 minute massage. It was great...not the best I ever had, but still great... There were about 10 minutes in the middle when she was rubbing my feet...I swear she was texting. As long as there are no fetish pictures of my feet circulating the Bahamas...ahh, who cares? It was a great massage! Maybe next time i can get a discount ;)

1  Thank ihatebuffets
in 16 reviews
"knots"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Nice spa, very contemporary. They ask you to come early so you can relax and enjoy the hot/cool water spas which were really no big deal. I had the Balinese massage and it was really good, lots of accupressure so I felt great afterwards. Give yourself time to find the spa, the property is large and you can only get to it from the outside of the hotel.

2  Thank Tracy L
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We took advantage of the $129 special on services up to $200. I had the 80 minutes Swedish massage (normally priced at $185). It was nice. Chanel was my massage therapist. She was pleasant and friendly. I asked her to focus on my back and feet and she did just that. I was much more relaxed at the end of it, but it didn't feel like 80 minutes! (I checked my watch, it was.) I took advantage of the sauna, steam room, warm water jacuzzi, and showers before I left. When you book a spa service you can use the spa amenities and fitness room until 8pm (or whenever they close that day). Everyone should treat themselves at least once when they're on vacation!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Amazing experience... From the time you walk into the door you are pampered. I had a massage package. After i spent time in their hot and cold whirl pool. Drank some tea and relaxed in the steam room. You can stay there all day and no one rushes you out of the door. Very clean facilities.

2  Thank cateyera