“Great”
Review of Chop Stix

Chop Stix
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A Chinese restaurant which has been on the resort from the beginning.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

good atmosphere. we went with 15 people and sat in the center at a rotating center table and all shares each of our meals. it was amazing.... a bit spicy for kids...

Reviewed May 9, 2014

The food here is very authentic and tasty. But, it is very overpriced.You must have a reservation. Very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We arrived late but they still served us. Food was okay and expensive for Chinese but the waitress was very nice and never pushed us to hurry.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

This was the first place we went to for dinner. We were uminpressed with the quality and temperature of the food as the server suggested the food had been pre-cooked when we commented how fast it came out of the kitchen. Luckily, we had better experiences at both Carmine's and Virgil's and we would recommend those restaurants.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We were traveling with 2 grand-kids who love Chinese food. So our first night at Atlantis, we went to Chop Stix's. It was so noisy we couldn't even talk to each other. My grand-daughter ordered the vegetable dumplings. They were horrible. She couldn't eat them and after I tasted them I agreed- uneatable. Avoid at all cost!
The wonton soup was good.
I got the stir fried vegetables with my entree. They were served in a broth and were completely devoid of any crispness or flavor. Avoid those also!. I got grouper as my entree. It was tasteless. This was the wost Chinese food I have ever had. But a nice big bill of 157.00 dollars for such disappointment. Go get pizza instead.