This is by far my favourite vacation place!!! We went over Easter with our 5 and 6 year old we couldn't have asked for anything more!! We stayed at the beach towers which at first I was a little worried about but once we got there, all was fine. The rooms were clean the staff was amazing!!! Not once did I walk past a staff member without them asking how my vacation was!!
A few pointers..
-choose your dinning plans before you go
-book your a la carte restaurants before you go. They fill up fast.
-Bring some Brita water bottles and fill your bottles up in the morning. Bottled water is expensive.
-food is crazy expensive. We would go down to the pool when we got up, have breakfast around 1030-11 and then be able to wait till dinner to eat again.
-we would take some bananas and apples with us at breakfast in case the kids were hungry while we were getting ready for supper.
-make sure if you are planning to go on the water slides your kids are at least 48 inches tall. They are strict and no exceptions.
-if I was to go again I would prob stay at the royal. Only because its central to everything. If you don't mind walking then beach and coral towers are perfectly fine.
-I would prob bring scuba sets from home they are around 40 bucks each there just for the goggles and air tube and that's a kids size.
-make sure if you do the pottery painting you go at least 2 days before you go. We did it the day before and had to leave my kids creations there. They were so sad.
I really have nothing bad to say about this hotel. It's a little pricey but we were prepared for that. I would recommend this hotel for your next family vacation. It was perfect! I really could of stayed another week!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the pristine white Paradise Island beach just steps away, the Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms at our resort hotel in the Bahamas have one king bed or two queen beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer's Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis Royal Tower
- Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island