The Beach at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$426
$198
Very Good 4/5
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$227
$140
$539
  • Beachfront
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$221
$214
Orbitz.com
Great 4.5/5
  • Beachfront
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$320
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,966 results
All reviewsbeach towermeal plancoral towersroyal towerslazy riverwater slidesocean viewper personcave grillmarina villagebimini roadmurray's delimarine lifeclub rushfriesmayan templemovie theater
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Spent an idyllic week in the bahamas at the beach tower in atlantis. Room was spacious as was bathroom, we had a lovely view of the pool and ocean. Staff were all gorgeous and helpful at all times. One downside is price of food and drinks, be very prepared for that! Eating out at the marina village does make it a little cheaper, there is a store on site too we got water and sodas there. Overall we had a lovely holiday at the beach tower!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Lsheron
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The rooms are large and clean, the towels are soft, all the staff is wonderful, all so friendly & courteous. The lobby had entertainment and the desk staff was friendly & helpful. We had a wonderful stay there, we will be back for a longer stay next time! One negative was the WiFi was $20 per day & the food is pricey.. just plan for that.

Room Tip: one side overlooks the Marina area which is nice, the other tower has views of the pools & beach on both sides, you really can't go wrong.. ask for a higher floor
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank skygoddess333
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Just want to make sure everyone has fair warning. We had just arrived at the Atlantis for our week long family vacation, when my husband and two young children decided to dip our toes in the water. We had just walked away from the beach and were about 20 feet from the beach, when I was hit by a jet ski. After a harrowing day of neck brace, ambulance ride, hospital, testing, I returned to the resort and spent next day in wheel chair, next couple of days with limited mobility. We did manage to salvage a couple of good days of what was planned to be a dream family vacation. Imagine how surprised I was, when the resort informed me that they were not responsible for my safety- I had signed a release regarding jet skis. Of course, I would have assumed, that meant if I was riding one, not just walking on the Atlantis property. So I had to pay my medical bills in addition to a wasting very expensive few days recuperating. Will never go back and will make sure I share this story with everyone!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
25  Thank Pamc815
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Just got home from the best vacation ever. Atlantis, Bahamas..We stayed 6 days in the Beach Tower. It was the most budget friendly. My thoughts were, we will not be in our room much so lets spend the money on other activities at the resort. I have no complaints at all about the place. My hair dryer didn't work, but they sent another up as soon as I called. The beach tower rooms were like any other hotel. 2 beds, table ,TV, and fridge. We did opt for Ocean view. It was beautiful. So nice to set on the balcony and watch the water. There are many shops, dining, theater, and even more than I can remember. They tried to upgrade me to The Coral Towers for $20 more per day. We decided not to and never regretted it. The Beach Tower, Coral Tower and Royal Towers are all connected by shops. My family of 4 loved this place and the people who work there are the nicest people ever. We cant wait to go again next year...

Room Tip: If your going to go with the Beach Tower, go for water view. You don't want to miss out on seeing that beautiful blue water.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Amber F
Reviewed August 7, 2013

For those who are not happy with the beach tower at Atlantis and prefer a cheaper nightly rate, I suggest going across the street to comfort suites. They offer quiet, clean suites for about $100 less per night than the beach tower. They also offer complimentary breakfast daily, and you are able to use all of Atlantis' amenities. You are right across from the marina, and the cheaper stores including a pharmacy and liquor store. It's a must do for my family, as we own a timeshare in Cable Beach. We always spend a night here when we come, rather than paying the $150 day pass regularly.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family