oh boy..... we went (my wife and me) on US spring Break..... there were people all over, you even can walk in the aquarium, the beach..... was really full... too much people... people everywhere....
The property is OK, is just thematic water park with aqua ventures everyplace, dolphins ridings, aquarium, waterpark... etc.
I Think if you are going with Kids... THIS IS OUR TOWER...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the pristine white Paradise Island beach just steps away, the Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms at our resort hotel in the Bahamas have one king bed or two queen beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer's Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis Royal Tower
- Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island