Just came back from Atlantis this Monday from a Wedding. We stayed a total of 20 hours on premises. We were charged an additional 40% ($104) of our "special" rate of $259 on outlandish charges such as "bellman gratis" of $12 (we carried all of our luggage); Royal Utility Service Fee of $27.50 and other taxes & gratuity fees. None of the fees were mentioned when we booked our room but were found in an e-mail (small paragraph on page # 25 of 40) after I complained. Of course no charges were reversed.
The topper was I contracted the worse case of food poisoning ever. Became sick after the wedding ceremony and wound up spending a day in the ER at home (I'm still trying to recover after 3 days).
STAY FAR AWAY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the Atlantis beach just steps away, the Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms have one king bed or two queen beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer's Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis Royal Tower
- Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island