We stayed here with my husband and 2 kids- age 8 and 10. We absolutely loved the water view from our 7th floor room. It was beautiful to wake up every morning with the sun and waves.... that was one of my favorite parts. I thought the Beach Tower was a great location, it was a quick walk to the beach and right by Seagrapes, which was where we had breakfast every morning.
Our room was bright and clean, so we had no problems with it. Location was great for us since everything was a simple walk away......we got to know the inside of the hotels very well since we were there while hurricane Irene went through. The management staff of the hotel did a really good job keeping thousands of vacationers busy through the hurricane with lots of activities...we watched 2 movies and watched some of the games going on in the Beach Tower lobby. We appreciated the complimentary meals during duration of the hurricane which was very nice.
We really enjoyed the hospitality and friendliness of every staff memeber working at Atlantis....anytime we ran into a staff member, whether they were working inside or outside, they always greeted us with a "Good morning" or "How are you enjoying yoru stay?". We really appreciated the friendliness of everyone....a big KUDOS to the staff for helping to make our stay enjoyable.
The kids were a bit overloaded with Aquaventure--- there were too many pools and rides for them and they just wanted to jump from one thing to another (I guess that is a good thing). Also loved all the animals in the park--- the Predator Tunnel was great! We got to see a huge saw shark up close which was amazing.
All in all, we loved staying at the Beach Tower in Atlantis. If you have kids- you can be sure that they will never be bored here as there is so much to do! The only downside with Atlantis, is the food is so expensive, but that is just part of being on vacation. I found the best place to grab a quick eat was an outside venue by the beach...can't remember the name but it had seating by the beach. You could get gigantic focachia sandwiches made with ham and swiss or tuna for $9. There was literally 2 inches of filling in each sandwhich wedge. I wanted to try Mesa Grill but could not go since we had kids.
Overall it was great- if you have kids this is a GREAT place to go. Would definately be back and would not mind staying in the Beach Towers again. Always get the waterview rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the Atlantis beach just steps away, the Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms have one king bed or two queen beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer's Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis Royal Tower
- Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island