Booked a 4 day/3 night package Apple Vacation thru Vacationkeywest.net for 2 adults & 2 children(6,8) which included airfare/hotel(Royal Towers)/ground transport from&to airport/hotel gratuities for less than $200 night/per person.
Check-in time is 3pm but hotel holds your luggage and there is a transit lounge with showers and lockers(free) so guest can use the facility immediately. No problems encountered with check-in; staff are polite and seems to be efficient.
Food prices are reasonable for a resort. Lunch at Dive-In shack is - $26 for a burger, chicken wrap, 2 tropical icee's and a soda.
MarketPlace(Royal Tower) all you can eat buffet offers a lot of good food for an adult - $39 each which includes beverage & coffe.
Seagrapes(Beach Tower) buffet $29 is a better value if you don't mind children - kids love this place for food & entertainment. Great Hall of Waters dining is so-so;food is expensive and too many folks walking around looking at the aquarium to enjoy a quite dinner. I quess Fathoms would be better but we are unable to make reservation for a reasonable dinner time.
The Atlantis ground is awesome especially if you love water and its creatures. There is a salt water lagoon for snorkling with a lifeguard.
Great water sides too for all ages. Pool hours are up to 7pm in the summer(tho signs say 5:30 without season referrence).A lot of shops in between the hotels if you're into shopping(expensive to moderate). Our room is of good size and clean - as expected for an expensive Hotel. We requested a small ref and got one without any problems. Towels are reflenished once a day if needed. There is also a Spa which my wife used and recomends. The kids participated in the Discovery camp and loved it. A shuttle is operated between the 3 towers and Harborside resort if one tired of walking.
We also took part on some excursions outside the resort. The powerboat adventure to the Exuma Islands was execellent. The tour runs the entire day - you get to ride the boats for about an hour each way, feed the Iguana's, stingray & sharks and of course snorkel. Lunch (steak,hotdogs,cheese, fish(grouper), etc), snacks and all beverages are included. Book this trip online or directly from powerboat to get 10% off. The Dolphin Adventure was also nice but expensive for the amount of time spent with the dolphins. We also walked around the straw market in Nassau. Taxi to/from Nassau & RT is $8 1st person + $3 each additional.
Overall experience is A+, too bad it was too short but we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the pristine white Paradise Island beach just steps away, the Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms at our resort hotel in the Bahamas have one king bed or two queen beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer's Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis Royal Tower
- Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island