The hotel is dated but is kept clean all amenities work including hot water, a/c, tv. Also, it wasn't too nice that my husband and I had to smush the two single beds together in our double occupancy room. The water smells a bit funny so bottled water is DEFINITELY recommended. We weren't too keen on the lobby hagglers trying to sell timeshares but once you respectfully and firmly decline you should be alright. Lastly and thankfully, the food was always fresh, on time and abundant.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Harbour Hotel
- Paradise Island Harbor Resort
- Paradise Island Resort
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Bahamas