We have just returned from a weeks stay and we were well aware of the reviews (both positive and negative) before booking our trip. The positives, the staff went above and beyond expectations to make all the guests feel special, the alcoholic drinks were better than most all inclusive resorts and the wine was drinkable, the breakfasts were good, Alfred, one of the tour directors, directed us to a snorkeling trip with lunch and games on Rosé island. The negatives, after two days we switched rooms because of water leakage in the bathroom, our view which faced west overlooked a container and storage parking lot, the pool was so cold (even for children) along with the jacuzzi (that did not work) hardly anyone went into the water, the very small man-made beach is a poor excuse for a beach, the food was marginal at most. Although every night was a different food theme night, it all tasted the same, so we made sure we started off with soup, which were good and ended with deserts, which were also good. We dined at the "exclusive restaurant" twice, the first night the food was above par, the second night the food was so bad that we went to the main dinning room and again had soup. If it wasn't for our day trips to Atlantis, having a lot of fun at the adventure water park, swimming in heated pools, visiting the aquarium ( twice, it's free after 6:30pm or if you have tickets to the water park) and dinning in their village, we would have left Paradise Island with an extremely negative feeling.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Harbour Hotel
- Paradise Island Harbor Resort
- Paradise Island Resort
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Bahamas