Just back from my 3rd trip to this wonderful resort. This time we had 22 people in 3 condos and everyone had a wonderful time. We take full advantage of the condos and bring much of our own food and drink so that we can stay close and enjoy the pool and the beach without having to go out for all of our meals. Condo's are well stocked with cooking supplies and even a blender for making those island drinks. We took full advantage of the beach, the pool, the hammocks and we rocked Viola's on a nightly basis. The rooms were great and the staff was very helpful, beds in 208 were like sleeping on a cloud. Will definitely be back again, could not ask for a more relaxing vacation. Be sure to check out the massages offered on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island