Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$336
  • Pool
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$150
$825
Travelocity
Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
$251
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbedroom villacabbage beachshort walkfull kitchenprivate accessthree bedroomon site restaurantdaily maid servicebar and grillgrocery storecab driverwasher dryerbanana boatfresh towelsbeach accesswonderful vacationspent nights
Reviewed November 17, 2009

My experience at Sunrise Beach Villa's was unforgetable and in my opionion is the best resort in the Bahamas. I have stayed at Sunrise two times and I have also stayed at the Atlantis and I can say without a doubt the amenities. the service, the location and most of all the at home feel of Sunrise beach makes it the place to choose.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mtb534
Reviewed November 16, 2009

A week along this beach was not enough. The break and relaxation felt at Sunrise Beach Villas has hardly been met since. It was a close as I ever wanted to get to the Atlantis resort and pleasant walk from the best conch salad I have ever been so fortunate to enjoy. The view, the people (working and brought with), the food, the drinks, and the wonderful beach location (close enough to see the crowds, far enough to get away), made this trip perfect for me.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Humblenvoy
Reviewed November 16, 2009

Not only are the Bahamas breath taking within themselves (with Paradise Island being the best location in the Bahamas), but the Sunrise Beach Club and Villas are the perfect vacation spot for anyone who has the privilege to stay there. All of the Villas are elegantly designed and decorated, the multiple pools are creatively designed and beautiful, and THE BEACH!!! The beach, with its soft white sands and the turquoise blue clam and relaxing ocean, is only a few steps out of your front door. The staff was unbelievably welcoming and helpful and the on-site tiki bar/lounge will truly make every little thing alright! Not to mention this location is only a few minute beach walk from the Atlantis which has world class gambling, restaurants and shopping. When you stay here you get all of the luxuries of a world class hotel with the comfort and seclusion of a upscale beach Villa. If you looking for the ultimate tropical vacation spot...look no further!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank Tyler31
Reviewed November 11, 2009

I have been to this resort on numerous occation and it gets better every time.
My husband and I were married on the beach and had our reception around the pool in 2003 . We celebrated our 5th year anniversary with lots of friends and family this past summer.
When I start going to Sunrise Beach Villas I was single and young and now I am married with kids.
It has it all - night life close by and the rooms are all so close to the pool I could leave my 2 year old napping and my husband and I could lay by the pool with the baby monitor on.
I can't say enough about this venue.
I have recomended to several friends and no one has come back disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
4  Thank TandJuice
Reviewed November 10, 2009

This is by far the best place in the Bahamas. So affordable! More secluded for some relaxing time away from it all. No long lines or thousands of people like at other places. Quite atmosphere, nice people and close enough to walk anywhere. Awesome on sight bar with good food and cheap drinks! A rarity on the islands! If you want the vacation of a life time go here!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple