I have stayed at Sunrise Beach club twice now and if you want to relax this is a great place. Close enough to Atlantis to walk in 5 minutes, but far enough away to escape the insanity. The staff at Sunrise Beach is fabulous. They make you feel so welcome and they do their best to make sure everything is perfect.
The units are very clean and in good working order. The pool is quiet and clean. The restaurant is good for breakfast and lunch. Nothing fancy, just good food and great drinks.
I've already booked for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TravelUp, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island