Just got back from a week at SRBC with 2 friends. Basically a week away from our families. Stayed at unit #3 which had just been renovated top to bottom. Absolutely beautiful, very tastefully done and of course, the gorgeous view on to the ocean.
Have stayed at SRBC before and found it up to its usual high standards. The staff (Sharron, Jackson, Annabelle, Security and everyone at Violas) are fantastic. Grounds are immaculate and the pool very nice. Be sure to visit Violas Bar and Grill - its right on the grounds. (just hope they bring back Archies on the beach!)
The best place to stay on PI and close enough to grocery stores, restos and Atlantis (if that is your thing - Las Vegas in Bahamas).
Ocean was surprisingly warm and calm for January but beware,if the "surf's up" stay out of the water it is very dangerous (rip-tides, currents, waves slamming very close to shore). Have seen "near" drownings, when the waves are big, every-time I have been there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island