My Husband & I spent 5 nights at Sunrise Beach Club & Villas (7/18-7/23). Carla helped us book our room and had our taxi driver waiting for us as soon as we arrived. She was friendly and helpful. Our driver (Bowe) took us to the local grocery in Nassau where we were able to get what we needed for our stay. We rented a one bedroom villa (garden side) which was clean, tastefully decorated and had everything we needed .
Overall the staff was friendly and helpful. We especially enjoyed our bartenders Kelsey, Malady & Leo and the groundskeeper Jackson.
The pool was nice, never crowded & right next to Violas and our unit. No long walks to beach or pool. No masses of people to contend with daily. Very Fun & enjoyable! We certainly would go back and hope to again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island