Just got back from a fabulous week on Paradise Island and we absolutely loved it. The beautiful beach was just a few yards from our front door and offered everything from water sports to full blown relaxation. We negotiated with our cab driver for him to stop at the grocery store before arriving to the villas from the airport. Grocery prices are a bit more than the states being that they import almost everything but it was manageable. We traveled with three young kids so being able to prepare some meals in the villa saved us a significant amount of money. We walked over to the Atlantis where we enjoyed a free walk through their aquarium and market which was very nice. Another money saving tip: Dominoes on Harbor Bay delivers! We spent July 4th on the island and were very happy to see that Atlantis and other hotels gave an impressive fireworks show. Overall we were very happy with our stay and would do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island