This was our third time to Sunrise Beach Villas. Frankly, I was a little disappointed during this stay since the other two were so good. I made a specific room request, and received an email confirmation that I would stay in room 109, but was put in 115 without an explanation which is only room away from Viola's (restaurant) and without a top balcony. Viola's is a locals hangout and can be very loud at night. Last night the party went on until 4:00 in the morning and no one got any sleep. The phone never worked and the internet was broken the entire week. I asked to get it fixed but nothing ever came of it. The hot water knob in the shower was broke but they fixed it in a few hours.
Overall, the people are nice and it's in a great location. However, the next time we're in the Bahamas, I think we'll look for an alternative next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island