It is amazing when you look at the beach in front of the beach club and then look at the Atlantis beach. At the Atlantis one its packed you'll be lucky to see the water through all the people. I prefer the beach at the club to the Atlantis one even if it was empty. Its not even real one time we went there and it was eroded and there were these huge concrete things that the sand was on top of and the only other beach on Atlantis property was packed. The beach club rooms are nice and spacious with two bedrooms a pull out coach, living room, dining room, and kitchen, which is the only thing that needs updating. The main pool is nice and private and the bar has a nice selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks my favorite is the cookie monster. You can still go to the Atlantis for its great extremely expensive restaurants but everything on both paradise Island and Nassau is expensive. The only downfall to the beach club is the restaurant it has good food but the cooks are on island time (very slow). Paradise Island its self is great with fun activities, good food, and great beaches. Also you can get taxis to anywhere from the front building at the club, and there is plenty of taxis the issue is they don't have one car or paint them yellow or are part of a company so we have gotten some bad apples. They also drive on the left which can be hard to get used to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front property, with 44 villas, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full equipped kitchen, living and dining room, personal balconies, out door barbecue grills. The furthest villa is less than 200 feet from the beach. Ideally located, private with quiet beach where you feel at home, close to many amenities, Casino, Golf course, restaurants, night life, airport and hospitals. On property there are two heated pools, two bars, a swim up bar and grill, Gym, Convenience store with a deli, wine and liqour store with a gift shop. There are complimentary bikes, beach chairs and umbrellas. free wi-fi Flat screen TV's in every room, Villa sleeps six. Perfect for families or two couples, we have been satisfying repeat customers for over twenty five years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Island Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Beach Club Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Beach Resort
- Paradise Island Beach Hotel
- Paradise Island Beach Club Bahamas