3,016 results
All reviews free breakfast free access to atlantis the breakfast area pink card hard boiled eggs east wing swim up bar hospitality room donuts atlantis property atlantis facilities marina village yogurt corned beef hash atlantis water park per person save money
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel and was immediately impressed with Christell the Front Desk Trainee.....she was very accommodating which is something that a lot of hotels front office agents lack....check in was a breeze.....when we arrived on our floor the scent was completely different from the lobby....it was very moldy....I went into my assigned room thinking that the scent would’ve been different but the scent was even stronger....I went to one of the Housekeepers that was across from my room to see if she could be of assistance....she really tried to help but the scent was unbearable...I went to the desk and was immediately moved to another room....management really need to walk the interior grounds and smell what’s going on because mold is clearly present....I also needed a room with two beds instead of a king which first given to me and was told that there was an additional fee...I only shook my head because being an employee of the best hotel in Grand Bahama this is something that I’m not accustomed too....there should not be a charge for changing from a king to two beds I mean since there were 3 persons already in my room and later added an additional.....but overall once the mold situation is addressed I would definitely stay here again especially since we did have all access to Atlantis which was the highlight of our trip.....

1  Thank 853rissar
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Our family of four wanted to go to the Bahamas and this looked like a good economical option because they provided free breakfast and access to the things at Atlantis. If you’re looking for something average then this place is that. If you like to stay in hotels that are high quality then I would not recommend this place. I’d rather spend more money and stay somewhere nicer.

Pros - Access to Atlantis, free breakfast

Cons - Room quality, housekeeping (two days in a row we didn’t get washcloths in our room)

Reviewed June 3, 2019

Six couples met for a surprise 50th birthday. Worked with hotel staff for close to a year and staff was extremely helpful and always in contact with me. Perfect location to shops, restaurants and the Atlantis. As mentioned in other reviews, all Atlantis amenities are included with your stay. The staff, food, pool and rooms were all excellent. Even had the use of a hospitality room to get showered on the last day since checkout was at noon but our flight wasn't until 6 PM. Nobody in our group had any complaints. In our 5 night stay, each couple saved close to $1000 based on rates compared to staying on property at Atlantis. Wouldn't hesitate to do it all again. Thank you to the staff for a wonderful vacation.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gdkline
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend the Comfort Suites. It’s much more affordable than Atlantis, but you still get free access to the Atlantis waterpark. The room was clean and big, with a mini fridge and a safe. The staff were all very friendly. The pool was never crowded. The free breakfast buffet was great!

My only complaint is the restaurant at the hotel was sub par. I didn’t love my meals (we ate there once for lunch and once for dinner), the service was slow (one night we waited for over an hour after we were seated for our food and then it took forever to get our bill), and it’s overpriced. Go to Anthony’s across the street instead.

If we ever come back to Paradise Island, we will definitely stay at the Comfort Suites again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank LizandSyd
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

After doing a lot of research we realized staying at the Comfort Suites would give us complete access to Atlantis. Not only do you have full access for a lot less but breakfast is included. We are a family of 4 and meals tend to rack up a lot of our expenses. It’s central location to everything makes it ideal for all needs. Right across the street you have affordable dinning and convenience stores. During one of my coffee runs to Dunkin Donuts I met a wonderful woman who they call Mama Kendra. She is a local gem who is very informative and helped us book an amazing excursion to Blue Lagoon. The lagoon was absolute heaven and great for our kids. You can book a dolphin or seal lion encounter. You can simply enjoy the lagoon and it’s peaceful waters. The hospitality that Mama Kendra demonstrates is like no other, and I travel often. If you need information on tours or recommendations or just where to go around the island, she is your person. We will be back to visit yearly now and will definitely keep in touch with Mama Kendra. I have never traveled and added to my family but she is considered family now. If anyone is interested I have attached pictures below of Mama Kendra and our wonderful excursion day. You can also reach her personally at 1 (242)-442-6948 . Don’t think twice about it save money and book a vacation of a lifetime at the Comfort Suites without spending your life savings.

Trip type: Traveled with family