3,018 results
All reviews free breakfast free access to atlantis the breakfast area pink card hard boiled eggs east wing swim up bar hospitality room donuts atlantis property atlantis facilities marina village yogurt corned beef hash atlantis water park per person save money
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2019

This is our second time at the Comfort Suites Paradise Island. With your room reservation you get free access to the Atlantis next door. Just walk out the back door and cross the driveway. A full breakfast at the hotel is included, Wasn't too crowded, especially if you ate outside. The pool looked very refreshing, and there was a swim up bar. I think the appeal is the Atlantis next door. We got our wrist bands on the first day, and kept it all week. Even had our Atlantis purchases charged to our room at Comfort Suites. Sweett! We went there every day, walked to the marina in the evening for dinner. Great place for kids. For transportation, we used Shirley's taxi service both times and a had a great experience.

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

We had a great stay at the Comfort Suites. Check in takes a little while but everyone was friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. There are some shops and a Dunkin’ Donuts across street. Breakfast at hotel was okay. Hot meals were blah (fatty bacon) but you can make a waffle , bagels,muffin,toast, fruit,coffee, juices. It’s included so I should not complain. Walk over to get aquaventure wrist band is a bit of a haul but we were told we just had to do it once. Walk to water park is also a bit of a jaunt and that place is massive but fun. We had a really good stay. Oh and FYI cost from airport to here ran $45. Takes about a half hour at least.

1  Thank Z5975TDmichaelc
Reviewed May 24, 2019

While staying in Nassau, we checked into the Comfort Suites for a night with low expectations. The two-day Atlantis pass for both me and my boyfriend with a place to crash in between was the big selling point. But I was blown away by the staff at front desk and the facilities. We checked in early at 10am at no extra cost, and they stored our bags the next day after we checked out to spend another day at the Atlantis. They even have "hospitality rooms" with showers and toiletries if you want to freshen up after you've checked out of your room. We definitely took advantage of this.The rooms were spacious and well kept and had everything we needed. It's also right next to the Atlantis and at no point did I ever feel like we should have stayed there instead. Tip: Get lunch/dinner at Viola's just a 6 min walk from the hotel for great service, food and island vibes you don't get from dining at the Atlantis.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank cora471
Reviewed May 23, 2019

There is a musty smell when you walk into the room... That being said everything else was great!! the room was clean, beds comfy, lots of mirrors for 3 girls to get ready at the same time. We had a problem with the sliding glass door and someone came to fix it in less than 5 minutes after we called. Staff was absollutly amazing! Everyone friendly and ALWAYS willing to help. Alex at the front desk was the best, always there to help with whatever we needed and advice on what to do and where to go, always welcoming with a beautiful smile no matter how busy she was she made you feel special. This was a girls trip and we would definitly go back again. We stayed on the second floor with easy access to walk over to Atlantis. There were shops close by walking distance. Breakfast was ok for hotel breakfast the usual waffles and scrambled eggs and the meat of the day also cereal, bagels and muffins something for everyone to fill their belly for free. The pool was very nice and you could swim (or walk up to the bar from the pool) Javier is the most energenic dancing, friendly bartender and Byron the lifeguard made sure we didn't drown as Javier poured the shots. We were pleasently surprised with the service and cleanliness of the Hotel and if you are able to walk and can ignore the musty smell when you first walk into the room then I highly recommend it. I also recommend you eat nearby and don't let them talk you into the Fish Fry area. It is NOT what they make it out to be!

1  Thank Annie Meliti S
Reviewed May 17, 2019

I found the reviews for this hotel here and was very excited to find a more economical hotel with complimentary breakfast and only a few extra steps from Atlantis. I have been to Atlantis four times now, and I will most definitely just be paying to stay at either Beach or Coral tower from now on. Beach tower was even the same price when I booked the trip, but I opted for the free breakfast served at Comfort Suites.

We checked in at 2:45 - just before the 3:00 check in, so we weren't late - but the King-bed room I booked wasn't available, so they gave us two doubles... not a big deal but annoying since I had booked the King. The woman at the front desk was also getting impatient with the trainee woman and also projected her irritation on us. She didn't have a much better attitude when we checked out, though either. The room was fine, average. The air unit was pretty loud, though. It woke us both up a few times.

Get to breakfast at 6:45, even though they open at 7, because it's very tight space and they apparently let the local school kids stop for breakfast there, which is even more agitating that you can't even get to the breakfast bar with all the kids swarming. We went to Dunkin Donuts across the street instead that has standard US Dunkin Donuts prices, unlike everything else that costs an arm and a leg since you're on an island.

They've blocked off the corner where you would walk right up to Coral tower - I guess maybe people were walking into traffic and they are now having you walk down the block to cross at the crosswalk and then back up the street. Not major, but again, just another thing that I thought sounded easy but became a lot of walking when going back and forth from the hotel.

The pool looked very nice, although we didn't actually use it since we spent most of our time at the Atlantis resort. Crusoe's Restaurant was very good; we went once for a very nice, very tasty dinner, and once for a casual lunch that was good, too. It's also nice that you can sit outside under cover or indoors - your choice.

Ultimately, if you don't mind a bit of walking, and you don't mind standing in line for free breakfast, this is a fine hotel to stay in. It's very nice that you get the Atlantis wristbands and can use your hotel room card as an "open credit" at the Atlantis resort (everything there is Cashless), so there are benefits. For me, however, it is much more accessible and worth being closer to the beach and attractions by just staying at Atlantis. If it's peak season and you find Atlantis to be excessively pricey, this Comfort Suites will do the job. Just expect a standard hotel without anything super fancy. Some staff were nice, but in general, I have found that the Bahamian attitude is changing since I started visiting and has become much more rude. We did have a handful of nice staff at this hotel. Overall, it was an adequate hotel with its pros and cons... just more cons for me.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple