2,857 results
All reviewsfree breakfastfree access to atlantisthe breakfast areapink cardhard boiled eggseast winghospitality roomatlantis propertydonutsmarina villagecorned beef hashyogurtatlantis facilitiesswim up baratlantis water parksave moneyper person
Reviewed December 9, 2017

My family and I stayed here and was very pleased with room and staff. Excellent location to shops and fun. We received day passes to the Aqua Adventure at Atlantis and we had a great time. We plan on coming back again next year.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
comfortsuitespi, Operations Coordinator at Comfort Suites Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Buzzbee4,

Thank you for completing the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your willingness to share your experience is greatly appreciated. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
We are happy to hear that we met your expectations and look forward to offering you the same great accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

I stayed here 11/28-12/1 in a room all to myself and paid $470. If you can I would suggest to get the arrival flight around 3pm because that's the check in time and it sucks to have to be standing around and waiting.I arrived to the hotel around 1pm and the front desk staff suggested that while I waited I could go to The Beach Tower next door (5min walk) to get my bracelet for the water park inside Atlantis which is included with your stay at Comfort Suites and is awesome!!! So I got my bracelet, came back to the hotel and waited til 3:10pm before I decided to get up and ask if the room was ready, she came back 5 minutes later with a key card...so about 3:15 I'm omw to the room.

I was on the third floor and the lobby was on the 2nd floor which is confusing lol and the pool was on the first floor. I was a bit disappointed because although there is a fridge in the room there's nothing in it. I was hoping for water at least, but there are vending machines on the 2nd and 3rd floor. I found that taking the stairs is easier when going to Atlantis because its closer than taking the elevator & leaving through the front.The room is big, spacious, everything worked great, the cable service was great!loll they have HBO! They have a great buffet for breakfast which is also included w/your stay.

THE STAFF!! Amazing! Let me just say that I went away for my birthday week and I went alone and not once did I feel alone. The first thing I did was go to the pool, I wasn't even there for 5min when Jamal (who has an amazing personality and Comfort Suites is lucky to have him!) was bartending at the swim up bar welcomed me w/ a rum punch that was being given out that Tuesday. He's a comedian! He makes the best drinks and introduced me to everyone else. There was also another Jamal who works there and is hilarious as well. Genesis from the pool area was also welcoming and a couple of other people whose name I couldn't write down but who were great all around. The CHEF! Delicious is an understatement. I had the "Serendipity" appetizer...which was just that and than I had the Guava brioche bread pudding for dessert and OMG! I was eating and dancing because it was soooo good! lol His conch fritter balls are also delicious (coming from someone who doesn't like sea food) delicious!

I would definitely stay here again, it was well worth it. Atlantis is about $200 more expensive and everything shuts down at 5pm, at Comfort Suites I stayed by the pool well passed 8pm and it wasn't an issue. They also have a bar in the lobby that closes at 12am

*NO ubers
*They get you taxis at the front desk
*About $30 round trip to go downtown, and $40 to the airport each way
*I brought my hoookah ;)

Stayed: November 2017
3  Thank jessica d

Dear Jessica D,

Reviewed November 29, 2017

This was my third year staying at the Comfort Suites Paradise Island, and the hotel continues to be my favorite for visiting Atlantis and Paradise Island. All guests of the Comfort Suites enjoy complimentary access to Atlantis and the Aquaventure water park, and this should be factored into the price of the room. A day pass for Atlantis is seldom available for less than $100.

As usual, the room was spacious and clean. An in-room mid-size refrigerator is available for any cold storage needs, and is not stocked with overpriced items like the ones at Atlantis, a definite plus.

The hotel still offers free wi-fi, and its complimentary breakfast each morning in two locations, the Pelican Room on the east side and Crusoe's Restaurant (near the pool) for the west tower. New this year was a requirement to present your "pink card" (which also gets you wristbands and charging privileges over at Atlantis) when you arrive for breakfast; apparently they had been getting quite a few non-guests sneaking in. With the breakfast buffet over at Atlantis priced at $28/person, that's hardly a surprise. Hot items include eggs, a rotating meat (sausage, bacon or corned beef hash) and a waffle-maker, while pastries, juice, cereal and fruit round out the breakfast offerings.

The pool deck area had just been renovated and was completed the day before I arrived, and it looks much better. The pool is open 24 hours, unlike the pools over at Atlantis, and there is lifeguard coverage until 9pm. (Special shout-out to lifeguard Kareem for some excellent conversation during my stay.)

The walk to Atlantis is relatively short, just up the hill to the Coral Towers lobby. To secure wristbands, bring your pink cards to the Beach Tower lobby (to the right after you enter) and go to the Aquaventure desk. Your wristband is good for the length of your stay so you won't have to get a new one unless the old one falls off. Mine lasted four full days including water slides, diving in the ocean and showers at the hotel.

Customer service here was great, too. Without me asking, they offered me a late check-out (until noon) since my hired car was scheduled for 1 pm. They were also happy to store my luggage temporarily in a locked storage room off the lobby.

All in all, this is a great hotel to stay in, especially if you'd like to visit Atlantis on a budget. Indeed, cruise-ship passengers often book a room at the Comfort Suites in advance, check in, check out, and get their pink cards for Atlantis access, which can result in a savings of hundreds over the high-season price for day passes at Atlantis.

Room Tip: 2nd floor closest to Atlantis and not facing the roadway is best
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
8  Thank Paul C
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Once again, a great stay at Comfort Suites P.I.. Service was top-notch. Bartenders Christal and Michael were awesome. Pool area has been updated since I last visited. Construction on one of the exits to the pool/pool bar was a little inconvenient. Over all though, pleasant and relaxing stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank chris h
comfortsuitespi, Operations Coordinator at Comfort Suites Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear Chris,
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

We only stayed here for 1 night, mainly for the access to Atlantis.
The location is amazing, just a 5 minute walk to Atlantis.
The room was decent, a little dark but spacious. We only showered and slept there.
What made our experience so great was the staff. They were very friendly and helpful. On the day of check out, we had an excursion and couldn't check in to our other hotel yet, so they stored our luggage in their locked luggage room, and explained to us that they have a hospitality room that we can use after we get back where we can shower and change if we need to. They also let us use their beach towels too.
Would definitely recommend friends and family to stay here if visiting Atlantis and on a budget

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple