What a wonderful surprise to find that this Best Western is not a high rise! The rooms are cottages that are large with 2 bedrooms a bathroom in each, large living area with TV and cable, full kitchen and a large patio partly covered and with furniture and lounge chairs with cushions and your own little gate.My sister and I stayed here and were so pleasantly surprised by the accommodations we wished we were staying more than 2 nights.
The bar/restaurant poolside made a nice place for breakfast (although they did not brew decaffeinated coffee - cannot handle regular, but that is my thing) listening to the birds singing.
The staff was exceptional, Sandra was so kind and helpful and so was Alan (I think that was his name). They helped with our needs for a taxi and luggage storage for a couple of hours after check out. Also they made some local phone calls for us for the next part of our trip, so we did not have to incur charges.
The beach is a short walk away, and you can walk over the bridge to other restaurants and shops and not pay for "Atlantis" prices.
The comment about the parrots in a cage earlier is kinda silly considering they are well treated and loved and many people have feathered pets.
This is a great location and reasonably priced for Paradise Island that is not a resort (which we did not want).
It feels like home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Paradise Island is the ultimate getaway for budget-savvy travelers who want luxurious accommodations in the tropics without the hefty price tag. Your Best Western Bahamas has everything you need for the vacation of a lifetime. All rooms are spacious one-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, so you can stay in paradise as long as you'd like. We happily accommodate groups and larger families. You'll have plenty of room to stretch out and relax. Within walking distance of the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort & Casino, BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites, Bahamas/Nassau is conveniently close to everything. Enjoy the best Paradise Island deals around when you stay with us. We're only minutes from historic downtown Nassau, so shopping, dining and sightseeing is walkable. Spend your days visiting popular attractions, beach bumming or of course relaxing in your suite. A tropical escape on Paradise Island in Nassau, the Bahamas, our property is designed with your comfort in mind. Whether you're here for the history and culture or the beaches and water sports, you'll find everything you need moments away. Resorts in Paradise Island are known for their hospitality, but we take it a step further here. Our friendly staff members are fully committed to making your stay as enjoyable as possible. We also welcome travelers on business for finance, tourism and insurance at our Paradise Island hotel. Luxurious bedding, quiet accommodations and the best service in town are our trademark. Can we do anything more to make your stay even more enjoyable? Ask one of our staff members, and we'll go above and beyond to take care of you. Book your oversized suite at BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites today and start packing your swimsuits! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay View Suites Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bay View Hotel Paradise Island
- Best Western Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Best Western
- Bay View Suites Paradise Island Bahamas