I recently stayed here for 6 nights as part of a vacation to the Bahamas. I had a 1BR Suite and loved it!
It was very big with a living room, kitchen, dining area and outdoor patio. With the grocery store just across the bridge in Nassau and up the hill, we saved hundreds by cooking our main meals. I imagine it's nearly impossible for a place like this to keep the kitchens stocked with pots, pans, cooking tools, etc. but this one was pretty good. I wished it had a colander for pasta but I managed. We were there in October so the temperatures were warm but not overly hot. The air conditioning worked very well, especially combined with the ceiling fans in the room. There was daily maid service, which carries a gratuity as part of the nightly fees that are very common now in the Bahamas, even at Atlantis with their already high prices.
Except for their proximity near the 10pm island fireworks show launch pad our first night, this place was very quiet and removed from the typical amusement-park liveliness of Paradise Island. The landscaping is beautiful and natural with three swimming pools. We enjoyed breakfast poolside one morning at the cafe and took advantage of the onsite sundries store for drinking water (you'll want to buy water in Nassau as the tap water is very high in minerals and tastes it.) The onsite laundry was also very welcomed after a few days of beach activities.
I'd definitely stay here again. The pricing was reasonable, the place was clean and included all we needed for a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Paradise Island is the ultimate getaway for budget-savvy travelers who want luxurious accommodations in the tropics without the hefty price tag. Your Best Western Bahamas has everything you need for the vacation of a lifetime. All rooms are spacious one-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, so you can stay in paradise as long as you'd like. We happily accommodate groups and larger families. You'll have plenty of room to stretch out and relax. Within walking distance of the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort & Casino, BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites, Bahamas/Nassau is conveniently close to everything. Enjoy the best Paradise Island deals around when you stay with us. We're only minutes from historic downtown Nassau, so shopping, dining and sightseeing is walkable. Spend your days visiting popular attractions, beach bumming or of course relaxing in your suite. A tropical escape on Paradise Island in Nassau, the Bahamas, our property is designed with your comfort in mind. Whether you're here for the history and culture or the beaches and water sports, you'll find everything you need moments away. Resorts in Paradise Island are known for their hospitality, but we take it a step further here. Our friendly staff members are fully committed to making your stay as enjoyable as possible. We also welcome travelers on business for finance, tourism and insurance at our Paradise Island hotel. Luxurious bedding, quiet accommodations and the best service in town are our trademark. Can we do anything more to make your stay even more enjoyable? Ask one of our staff members, and we'll go above and beyond to take care of you. Book your oversized suite at BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites today and start packing your swimsuits! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay View Suites Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bay View Hotel Paradise Island
- Best Western Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Best Western
- Bay View Suites Paradise Island Bahamas