When on the islands, expect to pay 5 star prices for 3 star accomodation. This Best Western is no exception.
You get a kitchen and sitting room and the area is pretty nice (although restaurant and supermarket (really just a small shop) is ridiculously expensive and not fresh. The prices in the neighbourhood are very high overall.
The beach a few blocks away is really great. Among the clearest, most turqoise water we have ever seen, and that's saying a lot.
The standard of the rooms is pretty good and hotel area is nice. Only drawback is the restaurant at the hotel, which is not really a restaurant at all. Its just a small shop with tables outside. If you want to order something, the sleeping woman outside unwillingly takes your order, gets the groceries needed from the shop and later cooks it in the back kitchen.
The second day, the power went out and was out all day. Everyone at the hotel was pissed, but the staff weren't in any hurry fixing it anyway.
Overall, Bahamas is a place where you only go if you are spending big bucks. If you don't wanna cash up bigtime but still get a fairly good accomodation, the Best Western is a good option.
Chris and Sanna from Sweden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Paradise Island is the ultimate getaway for budget-savvy travelers who want luxurious accommodations in the tropics without the hefty price tag. Your Best Western Bahamas has everything you need for the vacation of a lifetime. All rooms are spacious one-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, so you can stay in paradise as long as you'd like. We happily accommodate groups and larger families. You'll have plenty of room to stretch out and relax. Within walking distance of the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort & Casino, BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites, Bahamas/Nassau is conveniently close to everything. Enjoy the best Paradise Island deals around when you stay with us. We're only minutes from historic downtown Nassau, so shopping, dining and sightseeing is walkable. Spend your days visiting popular attractions, beach bumming or of course relaxing in your suite. A tropical escape on Paradise Island in Nassau, the Bahamas, our property is designed with your comfort in mind. Whether you're here for the history and culture or the beaches and water sports, you'll find everything you need moments away. Resorts in Paradise Island are known for their hospitality, but we take it a step further here. Our friendly staff members are fully committed to making your stay as enjoyable as possible. We also welcome travelers on business for finance, tourism and insurance at our Paradise Island hotel. Luxurious bedding, quiet accommodations and the best service in town are our trademark. Can we do anything more to make your stay even more enjoyable? Ask one of our staff members, and we'll go above and beyond to take care of you. Book your oversized suite at BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites today and start packing your swimsuits! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay View Suites Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bay View Hotel Paradise Island
- Best Western Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Best Western
- Bay View Suites Paradise Island Bahamas