We have just returned from a fabulous honeymoon at the One & Only Ocean Club. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel. If you are looking for a relaxed and luxurious holiday then come here- its amazing! Although it is fairly pricey it is definately worth it- particularly if like us, you are on honeymoon. All the staff are extremely attentive, especially our butlers who would do anything for us.
(petals and candles on the bed, filling up the bath etc!) We stayed in the Crescent Wing which is definately the nicest area of the hotel with gorgeous ocean views. The only disadvantage is that it is quite a walk from the pool, gym etc - but I would say its worth the walk! Bathroom is amazing!
Food in the dune is very good, as is the Pool Bar for lunch. We went to the Golf Club for breakfast a few times (take the complimentary escalade or bikes) which was excellent (better than dune).
Atlantis the complete opposite of the Ocean club- its very very busy and its HUGE! Its worth a visit. The new marina village is definately worth a visit. Our fave restaurant was Cafe Martinique and the Seafire Steak House was good too.
Out of the resort we tried Villagio- 30mins drive but worth it.
The ocean club is a fave with the celebs we here - whilst we were there we saw Lionel Ritchie, Teri Hatcher, Michael Bolton and Nicolette Sheridan who all seemed to be having a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under the deep blue of an endless Bahamian sky, wrapped in the turquoise waters of an exuberant sea, One&Only Ocean Club nestles peacefully along a shore of delicate white sand beach...a treasured sanctuary of privileged perfection. With newly, enlarged Hartford Wing rooms and the addition of a new shoreline infinity pool and Ocean Grill, the resort has taken its legendary sophistication and contemporary elegance to an unsurpassed level in the Caribbean. The resort was once the private estate of A&P heir Huntington Hartford II. Today, this alluring beachfront hideaway reflects the glamorous ambiance and posh exclusivity of a grand estate, welcoming generations of the world's travelling elite. Expansive manicured lawns and towering coconut palms provide an enchanting backdrop to the pristine beaches of Paradise Island. Here, service is elevated to a fine art form by a gracious staff. Warm and inviting accommodation plus 3 and 4-bedroom residential-style villas are ideal for couples and families alike. The dining options at One&Only Ocean Club are renowned and unforgettable featuring the imaginative cuisine of chef Jean-George Vongerichten. One&Only Ocean Club is a playground for world-class golf, tennis, spa, and off property water-sports. The spectacular blue waters of the Caribbean are the elixir of Bahamian life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your One & Only Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One & Only Ocean Club Hotel Paradise Island
- One And Only Ocean Club
- One Only Ocean Hotel
- Ocean Club Bahamas
- One Only Ocean Resort
- One Only Bahamas
- One & Only Ocean Club Bahamas/Paradise Island