First off, we would definitely stay again. The only thing holding me back from giving a 5 star review is the overall price of the room given the size. A 1-bedroom penthouse at the Aria SkySuites was about half the price of an oceanfront luxury room. Nonetheless, it truly stands in contrast to the Vegas-esque atmosphere of nearby Atlantis. We could see the sunrise from our room every morning as we looked out over a serene lawn with hammocks and palm trees. The resort never felt crowded even when it was packed for Memorial Day weekend.
Some have complained about the butler service. We were pleased but we never hesitated to ask for him (Jason and Nelson) when we needed something. For those that were unsatisfied I'd be curious to know what they were expecting - a person standing outside the door all night? I think that is a bit unreasonable to expect. Given the butler service is a phone call away and our requests were fulfilled within 5 minutes was good enough for me.
For a family vacation we would probably go to Atlantis because there are so many more activities available. But for a romantic couples escape we have never experienced something so luxurious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the legendary chic of The Ocean Club, combining elevated Four Seasons service with laid-back Bahamian style to create one of the most sought-after resort experiences in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One & Only Ocean Club Hotel Paradise Island
- One And Only Ocean Club
- One Only Ocean Hotel
- Ocean Club Bahamas
- One Only Ocean Resort
- One Only Bahamas
- One Only Ocean Club Bahamas
- The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas Paradise Island