We stayed one night on our way back to the US. Very nice hotel - service was impeccable and grounds are beautiful. But the price for what you get is a little disappointing. We were upgraded from a basic room to an ocean view room as part of an American Express package, which was great, but at $1000 per night it's a lot to pay for a hotel room.
Everything on property is very expensive but we expected that, so it wasn't a surprise. Little extras like fresh Bahamian lemonade in the lobby were cool, as were various treats in the room.
The hotel is part of the Atlantis program so it was nice to walk over and be able to check out Atlantis, which is nice to check out but not a place to stay if you don't like huge crowds.
Overall a very nice experience, just not sure it's worth that kind of price for a hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under the deep blue of an endless Bahamian sky, wrapped in the turquoise waters of an exuberant sea, One&Only Ocean Club nestles peacefully along a shore of delicate white sand beach...a treasured sanctuary of privileged perfection. With newly, enlarged Hartford Wing rooms and the addition of a new shoreline infinity pool and Ocean Grill, the resort has taken its legendary sophistication and contemporary elegance to an unsurpassed level in the Caribbean. The resort was once the private estate of A&P heir Huntington Hartford II. Today, this alluring beachfront hideaway reflects the glamorous ambiance and posh exclusivity of a grand estate, welcoming generations of the world's travelling elite. Expansive manicured lawns and towering coconut palms provide an enchanting backdrop to the pristine beaches of Paradise Island. Here, service is elevated to a fine art form by a gracious staff. Warm and inviting accommodation plus 3 and 4-bedroom residential-style villas are ideal for couples and families alike. The dining options at One&Only Ocean Club are renowned and unforgettable featuring the imaginative cuisine of chef Jean-George Vongerichten. One&Only Ocean Club is a playground for world-class golf, tennis, spa, and off property water-sports. The spectacular blue waters of the Caribbean are the elixir of Bahamian life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia and Jetsetter so you can book your One & Only Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Ocean Club
- One & Only Ocean Club Hotel Paradise Island
- One Only Ocean Hotel
- Ocean Club Bahamas
- One Only Ocean Resort
- One Only Bahamas
- One & Only Ocean Club Bahamas/Paradise Island