A really nice hotel with a great location overlooking the ocean, attentive staff, great facilities, and quiet, comfortable bedrooms.
Although small things weren't quite right it would be carping to mention them. If you are prepared to pay top end prices to get a peaceful and luxurious vacation then this is certainly a place to consider. It's very close to, but entirely separate from (mercifully!) the big, brash, noisy Atlantis complex which is better suited for high action families. For a wonderful retreat from a busy lifestyle then Ocean Club is a top destination. It's also one of the main venues in the Bond movie 'Casino Royale' if you're interested.
Staff are friendly and courteous, and greet you by name. The restaurants are good to very good. Spa and gym both excellent. And there is an adjoining golf course.
Nassau/Paradise Island/New proidence perhaps not culutrally the most interesting areas, but there's enough to do in and around the hotel for a few days.
A place to recharge your batteries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under the deep blue of an endless Bahamian sky, wrapped in the turquoise waters of an exuberant sea, One&Only Ocean Club nestles peacefully along a shore of delicate white sand beach...a treasured sanctuary of privileged perfection. With newly, enlarged Hartford Wing rooms and the addition of a new shoreline infinity pool and Ocean Grill, the resort has taken its legendary sophistication and contemporary elegance to an unsurpassed level in the Caribbean. The resort was once the private estate of A&P heir Huntington Hartford II. Today, this alluring beachfront hideaway reflects the glamorous ambiance and posh exclusivity of a grand estate, welcoming generations of the world's travelling elite. Expansive manicured lawns and towering coconut palms provide an enchanting backdrop to the pristine beaches of Paradise Island. Here, service is elevated to a fine art form by a gracious staff. Warm and inviting accommodation plus 3 and 4-bedroom residential-style villas are ideal for couples and families alike. The dining options at One&Only Ocean Club are renowned and unforgettable featuring the imaginative cuisine of chef Jean-George Vongerichten. One&Only Ocean Club is a playground for world-class golf, tennis, spa, and off property water-sports. The spectacular blue waters of the Caribbean are the elixir of Bahamian life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your One & Only Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One & Only Ocean Club Hotel Paradise Island
- One And Only Ocean Club
- One Only Ocean Hotel
- Ocean Club Bahamas
- One Only Ocean Resort
- One Only Bahamas
- One & Only Ocean Club Bahamas/Paradise Island